08 March, 2006

A sense of membership

Illness has sidelined construction for the last few days, but I feel a little better today. Maybe I can start on the last wing and push this thing through by the weekend.

I have added a link to the League of Silent Flight, which you can join for the cost of them mailing you the form. There are no dues, and they give you a great sense of accomplishment by letting you advance in their organization by accomplishing certain tasks. They also have a pretty good listing of member club contests.

I also read an interesting review of the Fling DLG from Great Planes that was posted at LiftZone. It has some videos that make me want to get one right now and wander around slinging a glider in the air!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

In fact, I just got off the treadmill...