07 May, 2006

More Power!

Been a while since I posted, but it has been a hectic couple of months. I spent way too much time putting in all of these azaleas...



I finally rebuilt the Tern, using the existing fuse and some assorted parts to rebuild the tail. I used the boom itself as a bolt block for the rear wing bolt, the fuse under the wing is fairly weak, but it should be ok once the wing completes the box.

I have been goofing around with power again, far too much.



I have done quite a few lomcevaks with my little racer, I will try to see if my dear wife managed to get one on film and post it.



I also just completed this little beauty. The kit quality on these Great Planes ARFs is unbelievable. Hopefully it flies as well as it builds.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

In fact, I just got off the treadmill...