15 September, 2006

Cleaning and Sorting

I spent some time this week trying to get my shop back in some semblance of order. Since Ernesto rolled through, I have had to spend a lot of time sucking up water with my shop vac, and I haven't been able to suck up a lot of the little junk that accumulated.

I also took my Dad's advice and got some track shelving accessories at Lowe's. I installed two 30" tracks in my garage and put some 12 and 16 inch shelf brackets on to hold planes. I was so happy with the results (the planes are held down with Bungees) that I am going to double the shelving capability this weekend.



Get all that stuff out of the work area and give me some space!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

In fact, I just got off the treadmill...